Thursday, November 7, 2013

Target's Annual Sock Monkey Slippers

I was making my weekly (who am I kidding, really it's every few days) rounds through my closest Target and saw these adorable sock monkey slippers. Every year the retailer stocks some version of these cuties but this year has to be the best yet. The backless pair have a cute little pom-pom hat. The flat ones with the back have far more cushioning than recent years. Of course my closest store was all out in both versions in my big foot size so it's off to another Target to make them mine.





These will be perfect this holiday season and beyond. I of course am getting both, as I am a slipper addict. I can't wait to wear these while hanging out by the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...