Monday, November 11, 2013

Someone Went a Little Crazy at Hobby Lobby

A lovely reader emailed me to let me know she is also doing a sock monkey-themed Christmas (hi Donna!). She also passed on some exciting info: apparently i needed to go to Hobby Lobby stat and pick up some sock monkey gear.

So I did so. The slippers pictured below are from Target but everything else you see is from Hobby Lobby. I got stickers, ribbon, dolls and a long receipt.


I had thought I would wait until Thanksgiving weekend to start setting cup our decor but now I am thinking that is just not enough time, plus I need to see what all I have as well as what gaps need to be filled. It's approaching fast!

1 comment:

  1. I was at Hobby Lobby today and noticed they had Rockford Red Heel Socks to make your own sock monkeys. Ever tried?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...