Monday, August 12, 2013

Introducing...Ernie the Sock Monkey (Fun Holiday Cards)

Is there anything cuter than a sock monkey who leads a glamorous, fun-filled life?

I think not.

So imagine my surprise and delight when I was introduced to Ernie the Sock Monkey. He of course has a website, a Facebook page, a book called Ernie's Special Summer Day, and some shops where you can get all the Ernie you might ever want.

I became acquainted with Ernie as a result of this blog. Ernie's "agent" was kind enough to send me a sample of holiday cards that would be perfect in the celebration of Our Epic Sock Monkey Christmas.


The cards are very reasonably priced. They are a glossy finish on a heavy, thick paper. These are not flimsy holiday cards, oh no. These cards mean business. 

As soon as I opened the up my husband and daughter could not stop oohing and aahing. They don;t want to send them out! That's alright, because I know where I can get more. I mean, it's important to spread sock monkey cheer, especially at the holidays, and opening up one's mailbox to find a smiling Ernie card inside will surely bring tidings of comfort and joy.


Ernie does more than just celebrate Christmas. He also has buttons, neckties, electronics accessories...you can have Ernie all the time, year round. Of special note is Ernie's pen pal program, which you can sign up for on his website.

You can also get Ernie's book, Ernie's Special Summer Day, at this link. You can get 20% off with code GEKWNJP6---I think it would make a great Christmas gift for the sock money lover!

I know where I'll be getting this year's holiday cards!

Disclosure: Ernie's agent was kind enough to provide me with these promotional items free of charge. I was not compensated for providing this review nor was I asked to do one in order to receive the item. My opinions were not influenced by receipt of this item. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea for a gift for Izy, now that we have a 6 year old in our life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...