Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sourcing the Tree Skirt

I'm lucky enough to know a really good crafter, so when I started thinking about the tree skirt I would need for Our Epic Sock Monkey Christmas tree I knew I would not be purchasing something at Target. I mean, if Target did sell sock monkey tree skirts that would be amazeballs, but alas, I think that is not likely.

I turned to Ellen of The Chilly Dog. My request was pretty vague: can you make me a sock monkey tree skirt? I left the details up to her. She ran with it and rather than purchase some fabric and sew something together she's gone all in and is *knitting* it. She's chronicled the start of the process here, and I have to say, I think the results will be awesome. Yes, I said awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...