Sunday, July 7, 2013

Say Hello to the Current Crew


Somehow I don't think this will be enough ornaments. In fact, I know this will not be enough for our 7.5' tree. My collection is far from complete; I am missing at least twenty different sock monkey occupations and styles. The internet is a glorious thing for it has allowed me to figure out the different types and styles of sock monkey ornaments; sadly, it has also shown me I am deficient in owning a wide variety.

This is going to cost some money to be sure. I'll be collecting from now until time immemorial, as I don't think it will ever be possible to own them all.

Here's what I do have:
  • Male and female elf
  • Fisherman and two different hunters, one with camouflage vest, one with orange vest
  • Cowboy and cowgirl
  • Chef
  • Boxer and snorkeler
  • Skateboarder and snowboarder
  • Bowler
  • Oversized "regular" male and female sock monkeys
  • Punk rocker
  • Baby monkey
  • Hawaiian tourists, male and female
  • Two ballet dancers
  • Male angel
  • Sports coach and jogger (with an ipod!)
  • Police officer
  • Farmer (with a seed bag!)
  • Male and female golfers
  • Three "plain" sock monkeys
  • One with an ugly sweater (you know the kind)
  • Fireman
  • Two larger pink sock monkeys with scarf, one has polka dots
  • "Mom and dad" sock monkeys in plaid pajamas
  • French maid
  • Male and female "Valentine" monkeys
  • Sleepyhead monkey in pajamas holding a teddy bear
  • Santa sock monkey
  • Cheerleader
  • Male with reindeer antlers
  • Female with weird hat
Altogether that is 49 monkeys, or, not nearly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...